• The cockpit is 5 meters long, thought with a view to offer multiple areas on board and to integrate unprecedented functionalities worthy of the greatest maxi-yachts.
• Helmsman stations with consoles and winches have been taken backward in order to create a comfortable separation between relaxing and manoeuvring areas. The stairs front wheels also provide an easy and secure passage from cockpit to side decks. This configuration will allow guests to enjoy the space in the cockpit seats without being disturbed while manoeuvring.
• At aft, you will appreciate the stunning aft sunbed that has been integrated to provide outstanding comfort at anchor, and that reserves further great surprises that you will discover very soon...
• Among Dufour Yachts top features, the exterior galley with barbecue, sink and fridge remains a must have standard.
Access on board
• Aft garage has been sized to integrate a "Williams" tender, and is also easily accessible from cockpit.
• Note also the hydraulic gangway for elegant access onboard and the two wide stair passages on both sides.
• In addition, the outstanding aft platform becomes an additional relaxing area and extends the cockpit by 1.5 metres.
The new short roof style also provides great space front deck, and offers even more living space smartly fitted with two flush integrated deck chairs.