Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Hull:Hand-laminated in polyester/glassfibre; sides made from vacuumbonded
PVC foam core sandwich.
- Decoration: Decorative stripes on the hull.
- Gelcoat: NPG gelcoat with first mat impregnated with NPG resin forming
an optimum barrier against osmosis.
- Structure: Hull bottom counter-moulded, floors laminated into the hull.
- Deck: Sandwich with injected PVC foam core
- Ballast: Keel bolts bear on stainless back-plates
- Rudder: Semi-elliptical shape, filled with closed-cell epoxy foam.
- Rudder stock: Solid stainless steel.
- Steering: Self-aligning roller bearings with ball-bearing sheaves
- Non-slip deck surface: Non-slip structured deck surface
- Shroud chain-plates: Single stainless chainplate for cap shrouds/aft
lower shrouds, including an eye for fixing extra control lines.
- Safety chainplates: Safety harness chainplates in cockpit floor
- Chainplates: Asymmetrical spinnaker tack ring forward of forestay
- Midships mooring cleats: 2
- Mooring cleats: 4
- Rubbing strips:: 6 stainless, on hull sheerline
- Fuel deck fillers: 1
- Water deck fillers: 2
- Mainsheet tracks: On cockpit floor with car adjustment lines.
- Genoa tracks:With piston cars.
- Pulleys: 2 sheet turning blocks.
- Through-deck fitting: Stainless, for electrical cables, swan-neck.
- Deck organizers: 2 deck organizers for halyard returns.
- Halyard winches: 2 halyard winches on cabin roof.
- Sheet winches: 2 Genoa sheet winches
- Jamcleats: 2 rows ofjamcleats port/ starboard level with the companionway
- Furler line jamcleats: 1 at aft end of sidedeck
- Hatch covers:Polyester hatch cover forward of the companionway.
- Cockpit bench seats: Slatted teak
- Lockers: 3 large side lockers, lids with fixing for padlock.
- Helm: Wheel in stainless steel.
- Helm console: 2, aluminium
- Engine control: Engine control panel and lever to starboard
- Compasses: 2 on coaming aft .
- Instrumentation: On aft cockpit coaming.
- Gas locker: On port side.
- Stern door: Opening, with built-in bathing ladder
- BIB locker: On aft cockpit coaming.
- Shower: Hot/cold water.
- Shore supply: Socket to Stbd in cockpit
- Bathing ladder: Stainless
- Cockpit floor: Non-slip polyester cockpit floor.
- Emergency tiller: Head of rudder stock beneath helmsman’s floor for
fitting the emergency tiller
- Configurations: L-shaped on port side of companionway
- Worktop: ‘Corian®’ synthetic resin with wooden fiddle.
- Sink: Stainless, twin bowls with GCorian®C synthetic resin covers, one
of which can be used as a chopping board
- Water: Hot and cold pumped water with chrome-plated brass single-lever
- Gas cooker: 3-burner cooker with oven on gimbals, with stainless rail
- Crockery storage: Dowels to retain crockery when heeling.
- Refrigerator access: From side and via the worktop.
- 3 closed cubby-holes
- Under sink with waste bin
- Outboard lower unit with cutlery drawer and sliding vegetable baskets
with 3 sliding Plexiglas bins, with separate bottle rack under floor.
- Waste bin: Sort compartments.
- Mast: Anodized aluminium with 2 levels of swept spreaders / Performance profiled mast (option).
- Rigging: 9/10 fractional
- Mast stepping: On keel.
- Lights: Anchor and masthead lights.
- Removable forestay: Removable inner forestay available as an option.
- Topping lift: Boom topping lift cleat.
- Boom: Anodized aluminium, fitted with 2 rapid reefers.
- Downhaul: Rigid boom vang, with tackle led back to cockpit.
- Furler: Genoa furling system with drum below deck
- Standing rigging: Discontinuous in single-strand and Dyform* stainless
cable, chrome-plated bronze rigging screws, comprising: forestay, backstay,
cap shrouds, inter and lower shrouds.
- Mast collar:Aluminium, with synthetic gasket and halyard return pulley plate.
- Backstay: Backstay adjusted with stay tensioner.
- Mainsail: Mainsail with logo, in high tenacity fabric, with 2 wide reef strips.
- Genoa: Furling genoa with UV-protection